Montag, 13. September 2010

Only a few hours left


Privet :DDDDDD

I'm still in Germany, but on Wednesday I'm going to take my flight from Berlin to Moscow. I'm really excited and nervous and at the same time totally scared. As you might have seen, I've changed the name of the blog, which was of course necessary. The idea behind this blog, however, won't change. I'll keep you posted on the most important stuff happening to me in Moscow in the next year. I know that I'm not the best and most reliable writer when it comes to blogs, but I will try my best.

In the last one and a half weeks I spent my time in a tiny little youth hostel or rather a youth centre/park 30 minutes from Berlin where we were prepared for our year abroad.

I alrealy know some facts about my life in Moscow. I will live in a flat with a family from north caucasus and the flat is reeeaaaallly far away from the city centre. And even worse, it's 30 minutes away from the next Metro station. I hope that this family will at least have Internet, so I won't be fully isolated :P

I keep you posted once I arrived in my flat

Till

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen